Thursday, May 10, 2007

Men's Rogaine Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment

Men's Rogaine Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment Men's Rogaine Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment, Unscented is Clinically Proven to Help Regrow Hair.

Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, as shown on the package). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline. Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength has been shown to regrow hair in men with the degrees of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the side of the package (see box for details). If men have more hair loss than shown on package examples, Men's Rogaine® Extra Strength may not work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I have bought personally. I am not paid to write reviews for any product and I don't receive any type of compensation for advertising the same. Unless explicitly stated, I have no affiliation or relationship with the supplier of the products. Please be aware that my reviews about them, whether or not personally bought, are my honest opinion. hair regrowth